Fund (4.60) by Guru L
Ν Kevin De Bruyne will not play in the first match of the Belgian national team against Russia.
Kevin De Bruyne is out of the Euro 2020 premiere! The 29-year-old midfielder has not yet overcome the injury problem he suffered in the Champions League final between Chelsea and Manchester City and the national team coach, Roberto Martinez, left him out of the premiere.
De Bruyne is normally on the mission, but has not trained with Belgium so far.
104 goals in 175 appearances Ronaldo
With the goal he scored in the 4-0 win over Israel, Ronaldo reduced the distance from the record holder, Ali Daei.
Cristiano Ronaldo once scored in the friendly match between Portugal and Israel, thus reaching 104 goals in 175 appearances with the national team of his homeland.
CR7 is now just five points away from Ali Daye, who is the absolute record holder in men's national team teams.
The Iranian striker had scored 109 times in 149 matches with his country's national team between 1993 and 2006, a number that no one has yet reached. However, Ronaldo is close and it is known that he does not leave the records so easily ...
Karim Benzema will normally play in the Euro with the French national team.
All the best with Karim Benzema! The 33-year-old striker was a little worried about coach Didier Deschamps, when in the friendly match with Lithuania he asked to leave the match, as he hit his knee.
According to the French media, however, Benzema will return to full speed in the next 2-3 days and will be ready for the premiere of the tournament against Germany.
Lev: "We know how they play and yet it is almost impossible to deal with it"
Joachim Lev knows very well that Germany will have a very difficult task in its Euro premiere against France.
Germany's adventure in the Euro starts on June 15 against France in Munich and Joachim Lev is well aware of the degree of difficulty that the premiere will have for his team.
"Everyone knows we have to be ready right away. We know France very well, it is the team in the world that adapts best to its opponent. We know how they play and yet it is almost impossible to deal with it because it is extremely flexible. It has incredible players. "They are extremely strong and very difficult to stop," said the German federal coach.
"A solid defense will be a prerequisite. If we do not have it, we will have problems and the French and Portuguese will benefit from it. You can not do wrong against them. "If your concentration is not constantly at its peak, it will be exploited relentlessly," he said.
Surfbet.net (2000-2021): The history of betting in Greece
Surfbet.net: The world's top forecast site
Fonseca at Tottenham
Paulo Fonseca is in advanced negotiations with Tottenham to take over its technical leadership.
The technical leadership of Tottenham is taken over by Paulo Fonseca! The Portuguese coach is in advanced negotiations with the "spurs" and is expected to sit on their bench from the new season.
The contract between the two sides is expected to last for three years, with Fonseca finding a team immediately after his departure from Roma. The Tottenham bench remained free until today, as no agreement had been reached in the discussions with Antonio Conte, but the 48-year-old Portuguese coach will eventually be the chosen one.
Apart from Fonseca, Tottenham are also expected to make their own Fabio Paratici, who resigned a few days ago from the position of sporting director he held at Juventus.
Lautaro Martines rejects Nerazzurri proposal
Lautaro Martinez's agent confirmed that his client rejected the renewal offer made to him by Inter.
Lautaro Martinez's contract at Inter may be valid for another two years, but the Italian champions wanted to extend their cooperation with the Argentine. He, however, threw them ... invalid!
The footballer's agent confirmed that his client rejected the Nerazzurri's offer, saying that "we told them that we are satisfied with the existing agreement".
In addition, Alejandro Camano commented on Argentina's clause (111 million euros), stressing that "it is too high. Everyone has their price and, although Inter do not say for sale, we will have to see what happens as time goes on. As for Barcelona, who would not want to play there? It is one of the biggest teams in the world. However, no one has called us from there, so we are not thinking about it for the time being ".
* 21 + terms and conditions apply
"Two billion pounds to buy Arsenal"
According to Sky Sports, Swedish billionaire Daniel Ek intends to submit a bid of two billion pounds to acquire the majority stake in Arsenal!
The most expensive football team purchase in history wants to be made by Daniel Ek, who has taken the issue of Arsenal more than hot! The Swedish tycoon and owner of Sportify according to Sky Sports is ready to pay a new offer that will reach two billion pounds to acquire from Stan Kroenke the majority stake of his favorite Arsenal!
His first offer of 1,8 billion was rejected, but Ek, who has at his side great glories of the club such as Arsene Wenger, Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp, does not give up, increasing the pressure on the current management which is a red cloth for the fans of the gunners!
Ancelotti wants Ramos
Carlo Ancelotti is making his own effort to keep Sergio Ramos at Real Madrid.
The future of Sergio Ramos is still uncertain, as the Spanish central defender has not yet agreed to sign a new contract with Real Madrid, as they knock on the door from abroad.
According to the Italian media and the authoritative Fabrizio Romano, Carlo Ancelotti has taken over the case and is trying to keep the 34-year-old stopper in the Queen. According to the Italian journalist, Ancelotti has been in contact with the Spaniard for the last few days and is trying to change his mind and persuade him to continue his career in Madrid.
Ramos himself has reportedly clarified that he is not going to sign a one-year contract, with the ball now in the hands of Florentino Perez.
One of Juan Laporta's targets is Ilkay Gudogan.
Barcelona is said to have contacts with Ilkay Gudogan's side for a possible transfer.
Barcelona has entered the transfer market dynamically, as the "blaugrana" have already announced Sergio Aguero and Eric Garcia, while they are one breath away from the final agreement with Memphis Depay.
According to the Italian Media and the authoritative Fabrizio Romano, Barcelona does not want to stop there, as it wants to proceed with other transfer moves. According to the Italian journalist, one of the targets of Juan Laporta is Ilkay Gudogan.
In fact, the "blaugrana" have already made their first contacts… acquaintance with the German media side in order to find out his intentions, before a proposal is made to Manchester City.
Ruben Semedo returns to the forefront for Porto
Sergio Conceiçοo asked the people of Porto to take Ruben Semedo.
Ruben Semedo returns to the forefront for Porto! According to "abola", the coach of the "dragons" Sergio Conceiçοo asked the people of the team to bring him the stopper of Olympiakos.
According to the article, Olympiacos had asked for the amount of 15 million euros last summer to let Semedo leave, but this is expected to fall this year to a sum that will be possible for Porto.
Semedo is a personal choice of Sergio Conceiçοo, who believes that the Portuguese stopper can be the leader in Porto's defense for the coming years. At the same time, reference is made to the special legislation that exists in the country for Portuguese workers, which significantly reduces taxation and will be to the benefit of the footballer.